Saturday 24 September 2011

Can you change from Windows XP to Windows 7?

I have a computer with Windows XP on it and I'm looking for an upgrade. Could I upgrade it to Windows 7? If so, how much would it cost and is it worth it? Thanks.
Can you change from Windows XP to Windows 7?
You can install 7 on a computer that runs XP, you can't upgrade. (You'll have to save all your files and restore them, and you'll have to reinstall all your programs.) It will cost anywhere from about $100 to $200, depending on the level you want, Basic, Ultimate or something between.



Is it worth it? That depends on you - some people love 7, some hate it. If you play old games, you might hate it. If you like Rocket Doc you'll love it.
Can you change from Windows XP to Windows 7?
when you hit 24/7, your video games a least, u know tell me
Well I am sure you can. Go to your local Windows Operating System Distributor like Best Buy or Wal Mart and see if they have an upgrade to Windows 7. But take my advice, Windows XP is the best operating system your gonna get for a while from Microsoft. They may never have such a good one again.