Saturday 24 September 2011

HOw do i change my windows xp taskbar to a different color, rather than the ones available?

I wan to change my color theme. But I dont want the olive green, silver or blue. I want to completely revamp it to my own style, how would i start?
HOw do i change my windows xp taskbar to a different color, rather than the ones available?
Spray piant the top of your monitor bro.
HOw do i change my windows xp taskbar to a different color, rather than the ones available?
go to the main screen and right click. click properties.go to where it says appearance at the top.click advanced.go through the items and pick all of the colors that you want.click ok when you're done.your whole screen will go black and white but then it will come back just the way u like it.it will look like the old windows just without the old colors. my colors are pink and green and blue and yellow.i change it every now and then. at christmas it was green and red. its really fun
Well, you can search for some better ones at www.microsoft.com, or you can change it to Windows Classic selection.



I once had this really cool version of Windows XP theme, and it was the best ever. The bliss picture was cooler, and the taskbar looked more like vista. Even the windows looked almost like vista.
Here is a site that may help.
you can't
Windows Blinds costs money. You can get uxtheme patcher (Do a search for it), and get themes from DeviantAart.com
get a program called theme xp or windows blinds.



themexp.org



There called visual styles...