Saturday 24 September 2011

How can I change the Windows XP Splash Screen?

Hi and Merry Christmas

I was wondering if there is a way to replace the Windows XP splash screen that comes up during boot up to a different graphic....like maybe my company LOGO?

Thanks!

Jim
How can I change the Windows XP Splash Screen?
You are right,8 years of the same screen are way too many! It is risky to do this manually so use a software .This is good and free http://www.stardock.com/products/bootski鈥?/a>

Another option is get rid of XP and install Vista
How can I change the Windows XP Splash Screen?
Dear Jim,

Please note that attempting to change your Windows XP Bootscreen can cause system instability if it's not properly done.

I recommend downloading the free program %26quot;Bootskin%26quot;. Search it on Google. It is a free program that allows you to choose a boot screen or make your own. It does all the technical stuff for you, and you can convert it back to the default if you are unsatisfied.



Hope this helps,



The Help Bunny
  • textbox
  • tv card4
  •