Saturday 24 September 2011

How do I change my Windows xp LIP to English From Serbian (Latin)?

Well, I recently got A new computer from someone in my family and they installed A serbian LIP for windows, I want to know how to change it to English again. I tried removing the LIP but it says it could not find the uninstallation path.. -.-
How do I change my Windows xp LIP to English From Serbian (Latin)?
You could try changing your language preferences. From the desktop with nothing else running, click start %26gt; control panel %26gt; internet options. On the general tab, click the languages button. You can then add other languages and move them up or down to 1st priority, 2nd priority, etc. This will let you view web pages in English if they've provided multiple language viewing.



Or you could try start %26gt; control panel %26gt; regional and language.



And one final possibility is this Microsoft article:



http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/detai鈥?/a>



wwbgd