Wednesday 26 October 2011

Can I change the Windows XP login?

Hello, I have Windows XP Professional,I have well over 20 users on the computer, and I would like to change the look of the log in screen. Instead of it showing the Icons for every user, i would like for it to have just the old type of windows log in, the text box for your name, and one for your password. I have seen windows Xp computers like this, and I would like to know how to do that! Thanks! :) (happy mothers day!)
Can I change the Windows XP login?
you would like to use the more traditional Windows NT login screen you can get to that screen by pressing Ctrl Alt Del (Reboot key sequence) twice.



If you would like to change to the traditional screen at login, instead of the graphic login screen, do the following:

Log in with administrator access.

Click on Start, Control Panel, and select user accounts.

Click on Change the Way Users Log On or Off.

Click on the Box %26quot;Use the Welcome Screen%26quot; so that there is not check mark.

If you would like to switch from the traditional login screen to the more graphic screen just click on the box in step 4 above so the %26quot;Use the Welcome Screen%26quot; box is checked.
  • sort of mormon repellent
  • rodents
  •