Wednesday 26 October 2011

How can i change my windows xp.

What can i do so that if i put a cd in to my pc it does not choose the program for me.
How can i change my windows xp.
Step 1: Right Click %26quot;My Computer%26quot; and choose %26quot;Properties%26quot;

Step 2: Click %26quot;Device Manager%26quot; tab

Step 3: Click the %26quot;plus%26quot; sign next to %26quot;CDROM%26quot;

Step 4: Select whichever drive you want to use if you have %26gt; 1, click %26quot;Properties%26quot;

Step 5: Click on the %26quot;Settings%26quot; Tab from the Properties Dialog.

Step 6: Select the %26quot;Auto insert notification%26quot; checkbox to make it automatically run when a CD is inserted, unselect it to turn Auto Run OFF.



With Auto-Run off you have to use Windows Explorer, go to where on the CD the program is that you want to run and double-click it.