Wednesday 26 October 2011

How do I change Vista to Windows XP?

I bought a Acer laptop and it runs on Vista. I figured out that vista does not work with any of my games. When I boot up my computer it says windows xp but then it runs Vista. Is there a way I can change my computer to Windows XP from Vista?
How do I change Vista to Windows XP?
Your computer's boot image is messed up. It's no big deal, it just boots Vista with the XP bootup screen.



But to change from Vista to XP, you need to boot a Windows XP CD at startup and follow the onscreen directions. You may need to find a way into your BIOS and change the bootup order so you can boot from the CD first.



NOTE: This will format your computer so backup any files you want to keep.
How do I change Vista to Windows XP?
you have to buy the xp system or have someone install it for you