Friday 7 October 2011

How can I change from Windows Vista to WIndows Xp, without messing up the computer?

cause like when i tried to install xp it said that it wasnt compatible because vista was newer than windows xp. So like do i have to erase everything on my computer, or can i do something about it?
How can I change from Windows Vista to WIndows Xp, without messing up the computer?
read and follow what this article says (very useful) : http://www.pcworld.com/article/id,140283鈥?/a>
How can I change from Windows Vista to WIndows Xp, without messing up the computer?
The short answer: no. Vista sucks.

The long answer: even if Vista didn't suck, you would still have to reformat and possibly repartition your hard drive before installing.
restart pcs-press F12, load from d:, incert CD, is gonna ask u if u want to use the folder in the previous instalation, click it this will do it
you have 2 choice:

1.install windows xp with inserting bootable windows xp and then install vista after that

2.(I myself choosed this way)use some virtual PC program to create virtual PC and install xp in virtual PC.

I use %26quot;vmware%26quot; for it.It's so usefull program for this